TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I was in high school when this happened. I'd never seen anything like this, before, and to this day, I don't care to see it, again.

We had the big C-band satellite dish and I saw Murray Walker via the CBC, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that televised the F1 world feed.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I was in high school when this happened. I'd never seen anything like this, before, and to this day, I don't care to see it, again.

We had the big C-band satellite dish and I saw Murray Walker via the CBC, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that televised the F1 world feed.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk
Gruesome, it sure was a dangerous sport.

The Grojean accident at Bahrain was incredible.

Reactions: TxDoc
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Associated Press

Mario Andretti offended by F1 rejection. 'If they want blood, well, I’m ready,' says 1978 champ.​

Saw this article today about Mario Andretti and his application to F1 being rejected and he is pissed, and I believe has every right to be.

I met him once at a grand opening of a Firestone tire store. I was standing in line waiting for an autograph, and he spotted me wearing a "Mario Andretti Racing experience" T shirt. Quite a few years earlier I had paid to drive one of his rental Indy cars around Texas Motor Speedway for a few laps, and they threw in a free T shirt. (most expensive T shirt I have ever owned). Anyway, he pointed at me and said to everyone in line, "Now there's a man who knows how to dress".
Instead of just a quick autograph, he took a quick break and we talked for a few minutes.

Here is a link......

Mario Andretti offended by F1 rejection. 'If they want blood, well, I’m ready,' says 1978 champ

Last edited:
Reactions: TxDoc and Jerryg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!