P700 Fox shocks

B

BAMASXSRIDER

Feb 6, 2017
ALABAMA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, i am right on the verge of buying a set of Fox shocks for my Pioneer 700-4. Anyone that has done so, is it worth $1300.00? Is the ride that much better? Does it seem to keep all wheels on the ground a little better?

B

BAMASXSRIDER

Feb 6, 2017
ALABAMA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have the Elka stage one shocks on there pioneer? $50.00 bucks less but not as adjustable.

Reactions: MattSadler
DesertRat

DesertRat

Jun 12, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
Adding Fox shocks was one of the first things that I HAD to do - the stock shocks are just horrendous. The ride is night and day smoother with the Fox's - with no more worries about bottoming out going through the dips. The dog riding in the back may have appreciated them more than me :)

B

BeachBum

Oct 19, 2017
DFW Texas
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4
You will be happy. I love mmine

Swsebek- After some research, it appears you are running fox shocks with a strong made lift... I have a 2017 p700-4 with strongmade lift and just ordered fox QS3’s. I am curious to how your rig has held up with the lift and fox shocks. Did you adjust the shocks preload any to add or lower them any?
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Mudwing
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
If any one has interest I have a set of Fox Shocks for sale took of my P4 ( have less than 400 miles on them)$ 800.00.
Traded in for P 500 needed 48in width.
I live in Upstate N.Y.
HAVE OTHER ITEMS
Full SSS UHM S kid & Arm guards
Lift kit
PM me if interested you pay shipping cost

B

BeachBum

Oct 19, 2017
DFW Texas
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4
If any one has interest I have a set of Fox Shocks for sale took of my P4 ( have less than 400 miles on them)$ 800.00.
Traded in for P 500 needed 48in width.
I live in Upstate N.Y.
HAVE OTHER ITEMS
Full SSS UHM S kid & Arm guards
Lift kit
PM me if interested you pay shipping cost

Pappyo- wish I hadn’t of already ordered my shocks, I’d just buy yours and save some bucks...
On another note, how did yours perform when paired with a lift kit? Did you adjust the preload any or leave them like you received them?
Thanks.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Pappyo- wish I hadn’t of already ordered my shocks, I’d just buy yours and save some bucks...
On another note, how did yours perform when paired with a lift kit? Did you adjust the preload any or leave them like you received them?
Thanks.
I went with factory setting in the end
After I tried a few changes returned to factory settings.
As others have stated huge difference in ride comfort.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, i am right on the verge of buying a set of Fox shocks for my Pioneer 700-4. Anyone that has done so, is it worth $1300.00? Is the ride that much better? Does it seem to keep all wheels on the ground a little better?
I’ve been thinking pretty hard on shocks, let me know how they work for you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!