BOX1

P700 Looking for Fox Shocks for my 700 in Canada.

Becks357

Becks357

Feb 17, 2019
BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello Folks,
Revco.ca had them but is now out of stock. Anyone know a reliable source for Fox Shocks in Canada?
Thanks

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Folks,
Revco.ca had them but is now out of stock. Anyone know a reliable source for Fox Shocks in Canada?
Thanks
I've found that if you order from the US the price seems to work out to about the same on a lot of stuff after all the exchange and duty. Ron Ayers and Partzilla have been good to deal with from this side of the border. I've also used a guy in Alberta that will bring parts up as he has an American address where he picks up from. He calls himself Cutter Loose. He brought my Bad Dawg bumper up for me. He doesn't advertise Honda parts on his site but he will get you anything you want.

Becks357

Becks357

Feb 17, 2019
BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've found that if you order from the US the price seems to work out to about the same on a lot of stuff after all the exchange and duty. Ron Ayers and Partzilla have been good to deal with from this side of the border. I've also used a guy in Alberta that will bring parts up as he has an American address where he picks up from. He calls himself Cutter Loose. He brought my Bad Dawg bumper up for me. He doesn't advertise Honda parts on his site but he will get you anything you want.

Awesome, thanks

Reactions: Rayger143
G

Gohonda2

Supporting Member
Jul 5, 2022
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Talon R
27F87C89 907D 4084 81EB 1B0288DAE9D7

• Haha
Reactions: Rayger143
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!