From Alaska!

S

Snowman

Jul 24, 2016
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello from Alaska.

Wife has given the green light for a SXS purcahse and initially was looking into a Polaris because they have amazing seats. My wife was in an auto accident last year and her spine is fused. However, after doing some research we have decided Polaris is not the right choice and want something reliable, and since my first ATV was a Honda 300 back in 1999, it was only natural to look at their offerings.

My wife's initial response was great! She really likes the price. However, she was not comftrible just sitting in the 500. I explained this seating position would actually be better for her since she would have more control over her bodies motion on rough terrain, rather than being cradled in the Polaris and having less control.

Anyways, we're looking to purchase later this summer, or possibly early next spring.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off Welcome to the forum!! Secondly, I think a Honda would be a wise choice. I know you probably don't watch many AK reality shows but if you did, you'd see over 90% of the ATVs on them are Hondas. That should tell you something. If you want a dependable chainsaw, buy what lumberjacks use right? Keep us updated on when and what you get.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Snowman welcome to the club!

S

Snowman

Jul 24, 2016
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks! Looking forward to spending time with you all. We would have made the purchase already, but I sold my 87 K5 last summer and regret doing so. We need to sell my 2014 Cruze to make room for a truck. My wife's 2016 Escape could haul it around and have discussed this option, however, we decided against using it for anything strenuous. It is our family hauler and wouldn't want to leave her without a vehicle for extended periods of time.

My kids are excited about making a purchase as well.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions just ask someone on here will have the answer. Good luck

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!