Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I like the high middle clearance look ha
Well you dont live in FL in the swamps 🤣 have you priced them out? There expencive and brake often. See the ride etiquette thread.
Your also gonna and should need new A arms. If your rig came with fox’s if highly recommend updated springs. Im not trying to lecture you here so please dont take it that way. Just sound advice or youll be right back here making problem threads.

My advice to you would be to buy some aftermarket forward arched arms from @SuperATV or wherever you like and put some preload on those shocks to get your lift, all natural. Stay away from the cheep bracket lifts, they change the suspension geo And you will eventually hate the ride. I can tell you an example but it might get deleted lol but u get what I mean.

PioneerRider92

PioneerRider92

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well you dont live in FL in the swamps 🤣 have you priced them out? There expencive and brake often. See the ride etiquette thread.
Your also gonna and should need new A arms. If your rig came with fox’s if highly recommend updated springs. Im not trying to lecture you here so please dont take it that way. Just sound advice or youll be right back here making problem threads.

My advice to you would be to buy some aftermarket forward arched arms from @SuperATV or wherever you like and put some preload on those shocks to get your lift, all natural. Stay away from the cheep bracket lifts, they change the suspension geo And you will eventually hate the ride. I can tell you an example but it might get deleted lol but u get what I mean.
Very solid advice!! And yes i have priced them out hints why I’m not doing them ha. I would like to get some forward a-arms so i can get some 30“ tires and I’ll crank the springs up a bit. I don’t plan on going super deep in this it’s more for utility work and will be putting a plow on before winter time for Indiana winters. Besides that I’m super happy with it!!!

again thanks for the advice!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
again thanks for the advice!!
Your welcome.
My rig with satv arms 30’s and updated springs with preload.
63711452663  713B829A 3993 4BB0 9467 DDF524E44292

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!