RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Front A-Arm Bushing/Sleeves

"NEW" at RB3offroad.com A- Arm Bushing/Sleeves - Front. We machined them with self lubricating materials and added grease channels Which will help with the wear! Honda Pioneer 1000

2016 - 2019

• Number of bushings
    • (8) Small bushings
    • (4) Large bushings
    • (6) Replacement sleeves
    • Rsw600h600

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Front A-Arm Bushing/Sleeves

"NEW" at RB3offroad.com A- Arm Bushing/Sleeves - Front. We machined them with self lubricating materials and added grease channels Which will help with the wear! Honda Pioneer 1000

2016 - 2019

I got mine yesterday. I haven't installed then yet but they are very high quality. The grease channels look great. I would recommend anyone switching to the arched arms to just get some of these. There is no doubt they are better than the ones supplied with my arms. Thanks @RB3offroad.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!