P500 Front bumper options?

W

willyqbc

Sep 11, 2017
british columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Have been looking for a front bumper/brush guard for my p500. So far all i can find is the bison and the strongmade. The bison requires a very low winch mounting that i dont want, and the strongmade is bigger and bulkier than i would like....any other options out there? ....or am i headed to the fabrication table on this one?

Thanks
Chris

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome, I have the Strong-Made front bumper and really like having the winch mounted higher. you could also look at the OEM bumper which a lot of P5 owners use, can't think of any other aftermarket bumpers, but you could try a google search. Good luck.

W

willyqbc

Sep 11, 2017
british columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks...have tried the magic google...came up empty!! Starting to think there are only the two aftermarket ones mentioned!

Chris

Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
With all the brush busting I do during hunting season here I was really concerned about the radiator so I bought the Strongmade one and really like it. I know it's bulky but the protection and strength are excellent. I have used it three years hunting in Alaska and have personally pushed live trees 4-6 inches in diameter and dead spruce bigger than that over with it and crawled over them to get to where my moose went down. Use it as an anchor for towing buddies machines out of the river and out of the mud when he buried his Yamaha grizzly 700 up past the seat with no issues. Also doubles as as a horn rack.

IMG 0079

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Just replaced my front bumper with another OEM bumper. If your in a rocky area definitely go with something that has a stronger base plate. But Honda may have engineered it this way to be the weakest link. I’m now 2” higher thanks to original 26” Big Horns so I’m hoping to not have another bashed bumper anytime soon 2baebe8fddab61ad916cb199bb74cf8f

B1f784154007fabc6caeb075494a5853

7d3c180dc43df83d965b1fd5d3334bfa
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!