P1000 Front Hood and Fender for Pioneer 1000

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Swapped to grey plastics so I have a green front hood and fender for sale. No cracks or major scratches. I swapped the plastics at around 10 hours, so very little use with these. I'm located in Amissville, VA. Price for both is $25. You can text me at 540-764-2119. Thanks!

Jason

IMG 2813

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are u willing to ship?

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I could find a box big enough. I imagine shipping charges would be pretty high as it would likely be considered an oversize box. I was hoping to find someone local who could just pick them up.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If I could find a box big enough. I imagine shipping charges would be pretty high as it would likely be considered an oversize box. I was hoping to find someone local who could just pick them up.
Ok. Let me know. I'll pay the shipping if it's not to wild. A suggestion if I may? When I ship big stuff like that, I get a bunch of old boxes break them down and form 2 layers around the product, works great and cheep. Never had a problem as long as I pepper it with FRAGILE "must be Italian"!lol (had to put that on there! Lol). All over it.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Forgot to tell you my area. Stockbridge,Mi 49285

Reactions: sharp

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
10-4. Let me measure the size it would be and see what the shipping costs would run. What is your zip code?

Reactions: sharp and Remington

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to measure the hood/fender. I'll try to remember to do it later this evening.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to measure the hood/fender. I'll try to remember to do it later this evening.
No worries. Bundle them up together like your shipping them to see:)

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The best price I can find on shipping is $78. The package size would likely be 14x57x24 and weigh 15lbs. I'd still have to find a box or cardboard to wrap it and that may change the price.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The best price I can find on shipping is $78. The package size would likely be 14x57x24 and weigh 15lbs. I'd still have to find a box or cardboard to wrap it and that may change the price.
Wow! Where is that coming from Hawaii? lol that's a bit crazy! that's like what we pay freight for a very heavy standby generator, and this is just plastic. Don't want to beat a dead horse here, is the quote fed ex, UPS or USPS parcel post? And are they adding like 200$ insurance to it? Again, don't want to be a pain in the a$$ just trying to see why there charging so much?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow! Where is that coming from Hawaii? lol that's a bit crazy! that's like what we pay freight for a very heavy standby generator, and this is just plastic. Don't want to beat a dead horse here, is the quote fed ex, UPS or USPS parcel post? And are they adding like 200$ insurance to it? Again, don't want to be a pain in the a$$ just trying to see why there charging so much?

Over sized "parcel", ship 50lbs the same size and its $175. Then try Canada it's $400 for same package. Takes up a LOT of space they could be using for smaller higher price per ounce parcels.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just checked with the demintions you gave with over adding the gurth of the package without insurance standard ground from your zip to mine quote usps ground and I get 30$ that's not including the free scrap cardboard to wrap it in lol. May want to check those prices again. If u don't want to bother anymore I understand. Did shipping and receiving for a time and don't want either of us to get screwed.

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know, right. I believe that quote is FedEx. It's too big to go via USPS, and UPS was even higher. I included the dimensions and weight so you could check for yourself. I would be shipping from zip code 20106.

Let me know if you find anything better.

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just checked with the demintions you gave with over adding the gurth of the package without insurance standard ground from your zip to mine quote usps ground and I get 30$ that's not including the free scrap cardboard to wrap it in lol. May want to check those prices again. If u don't want to bother anymore I understand. Did shipping and receiving for a time and don't want either of us to get screwed.
USPS website indicates the package is too large to be mailed when I put in the dimensions.

IMG 2923

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
USPS website indicates the package is too large to be mailed when I put in the dimensions.

View attachment 53877
There site says too big for that standard box yes, then there was another link on that same page for the adjustment. There, it wants you to put the gurth and I over adjusted for that from the exact zip you have to mine. Then it gave me the price in my above post.

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There site says too big for that standard box yes, then there was another link on that same page for the adjustment. There, it wants you to put the gurth and I over adjusted for that from the exact zip you have to mine. Then it gave me the price in my above post.
Yeah, I saw that link but it's for non-rectangular packages. This would definitely be a rectangular package.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Over sized "parcel", ship 50lbs the same size and its $175. Then try Canada it's $400 for same package. Takes up a LOT of space they could be using for smaller higher price per ounce parcels.
175? From where? Just generic 50lb without specifics yes, they always get you. When I did shipping we found that they don't want you to do the specifics to share you more;) We don't care about international ship anyway lol. It was always a b**** when we shipped international, that's a whole different ball game! Similar to shipping to Hawaii or Alaska but without customs papers and the USDS papers for every little thing about it. I don't miss dealing with that stuff. Glad I learned a skilled trade. :)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, I saw that link but it's for non-rectangular packages. This would definitely be a rectangular package.
dont want to beat this in the ground ok, just showing you my old job skill. So don't take it in a bad way. When you find a rectangular package (perfect size square box to fit that in) you'll have that. Once you take cardboard to wrap and form tight to the product you are shipping it becomes non rectangular, much like the guitar case in that pictures section ;) Just FYI.
Let me know if you don't get anyone to buy that and pic it up and will go from there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!