P1000 Front Hood and Fender for Pioneer 1000

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
dont want to beat this in the ground ok, just showing you my old job skill. So don't take it in a bad way. When you find a rectangular package (perfect size square box to fit that in) you'll have that. Once you take cardboard to wrap and form tight to the product you are shipping it becomes non rectangular, much like the guitar case in that pictures section ;) Just FYI.
Let me know if you don't get anyone to buy that and pic it up and will go from there.
10-4. For the $25 I'm asking, I would likely lose money. I don't have scrap cardboard laying around to wrap it with so I'd have to find some somewhere. Then I'd have to spend the time wrapping the parts, then drive it to the post office. It really isn't worth it to me at this point. I certainly didn't want to waste your time or mine, sorry.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
10-4. For the $25 I'm asking, I would likely lose money. I don't have scrap cardboard laying around to wrap it with so I'd have to find some somewhere. Then I'd have to spend the time wrapping the parts, then drive it to the post office. It really isn't worth it to me at this point. I certainly didn't want to waste your time or mine, sorry.
Let me know if anything changes. Thanks for your time. :)

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
175? From where? Just generic 50lb without specifics yes, they always get you. When I did shipping we found that they don't want you to do the specifics to share you more;) We don't care about international ship anyway lol. It was always a b**** when we shipped international, that's a whole different ball game! Similar to shipping to Hawaii or Alaska but without customs papers and the USDS papers for every little thing about it. I don't miss dealing with that stuff. Glad I learned a skilled trade. :)

That was a average price for lower 48 to ship a 56x8x28 box weighing 54lbs $175 sometimes 150 sometimes 200+ Canada and Alaska were generally over $400 freight was no better. Its a large parcel and a small freight.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That was a average price for lower 48 to ship a 56x8x28 box weighing 54lbs $175 sometimes 150 sometimes 200+ Canada and Alaska were generally over $400 freight was no better. Its a large parcel and a small freight.
Roger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!