P1000 Front reciever for the Pioneer 1000

quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I want to install a front receiver on my 1000 any one here do so? My thought is to mount my winch to a hitch and have a quick disconnect plug front and back, so that way I can have my winch quickly switched to the front or the rear depending on my situation I'm in.

tapakegovagnaps

tapakegovagnaps

Oct 6, 2016
NVA
So I want to install a front receiver on my 1000 any one here do so? My thought is to mount my winch to a hitch and have a quick disconnect plug front and back, so that way I can have my winch quickly switched to the front or the rear depending on my situation I'm in.

I spoke to KFI, who said one is in production, no ETAwas available.

J

Jerryy

Nov 15, 2016
Freedom, Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I too spoke with KFI about their multi-mount in late November and was told that their Engineersite were still designing it. I have used the KFI multi-mount on my brand Xbox (or should I say brand P) and it was a great product. Cannot wait as the ability to quickly transfer from front to rear is great insurance .

Reactions: dotman1
quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I too spoke with KFI about their multi-mount in late November and was told that their Engineersite were still designing it. I have used the KFI multi-mount on my brand Xbox (or should I say brand P) and it was a great product. Cannot wait as the ability to quickly transfer from front to rear is great insurance .

Well I ended up just removing the 4 bolts to the front bumper and taking it off. Went to Harbor Freight with my 20% off coupon bought a 18" 2" receiver tube extension, cut it in half and had a muffler shop weld it in on the inside of the bumper perfect fit through the stock hole on the factory bumper, and used some square tubing from I had around to support it. Took the male side of the tube and had the winch mount plated weld to it. Which was all done for under a $100. Than took the whole mess to a Line-X shop and had it all line-X'ed(making sure to have them not line-X the last 2" of the slide in part of the bumper) $75 cash. Whole thing turned out looking really good

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I ended up just removing the 4 bolts to the front bumper and taking it off. Went to Harbor Freight with my 20% off coupon bought a 18" 2" receiver tube extension, cut it in half and had a muffler shop weld it in on the inside of the bumper perfect fit through the stock hole on the factory bumper, and used some square tubing from I had around to support it. Took the male side of the tube and had the winch mount plated weld to it. Which was all done for under a $100. Than took the whole mess to a Line-X shop and had it all line-X'ed(making sure to have them not line-X the last 2" of the slide in part of the bumper) $75 cash. Whole thing turned out looking really good
sounds cool! pictures???

Reactions: JTW
quickfish

quickfish

Sep 14, 2016
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
sounds cool! pictures???
not really, but when I get a chance next week I'll post some
23850 a8d6a71ddc5dd1fbede51e84ccd7ca24

This is the quick clip I used and bought a cheap pair jumper cables and cut the clamps off and added this clip below so I could plug the winch in the back as well as the front
23855 6141f32b100eb6d3c2c13fe509129084

Also had a piece a square tubing in the bottom of the winch so I can run the Sh*t out of the dog
23856 c0f7bba341dde6da843faec2251c6e07

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!