P1000 Full length hard doors

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone tried these full size hard doors? I have the original soft upper door panels from Honda and they are horrible. (Which explains why they came out with upgraded ones) I run snow covered trails in winter and I end up with just as much snow inside as I do outside. The new Honda doors are $2800. That’s just ridiculous.

57E2915B E544 4758 AC73 7C78BD17D252

M

Montster

Nov 13, 2019
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Those doors look extremely similar to the ones that come with "Hard Cabs" cabs. "Hard Cabs" or "DFK" makes them and sells them through quadboss, open trail, and moose. I have the Hard Cabs system, and I am extremely pleased with what I have. I looked at a lot of cab options before deciding and buying one. I wasn't happy with the quality of several of the other cab systems that i researched and looked at. I wasn't happy with the price point on those either.. If those are the doors that are made by Hard Cabs I think you will be very pleased.

Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah that's a little better price point for a good looking product. Glad I saw this as I was about ready to pull the trigger on the Honda uppers myself. Looks like the pictures have this mounted with a Superatv flip up windshield as well. Only question for me is will this fit with a Honda factory top?

M

MTLuckyDan

Jun 18, 2018
US
Alumilite Armor makes really good cabs & doors for Pioneer...I have full cab & windshield...no doors yet. Don't really need them for what I do...barely need a coat plowing.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@joeymt33 has a set of the Honda hard doors. I think he got them used but there had to find that way! anyway, I think he likes them, only that they swing open the opposite way if the stick doors.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone tried these full size hard doors? I have the original soft upper door panels from Honda and they are horrible. (Which explains why they came out with upgraded ones) I run snow covered trails in winter and I end up with just as much snow inside as I do outside. The new Honda doors are $2800. That’s just ridiculous.

View attachment 226306
What's all that white crap that's on the Pioneer and trees?

C

Cosmicgrey300fourtrax

Dec 10, 2016
Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Those doors look extremely similar to the ones that come with "Hard Cabs" cabs. "Hard Cabs" or "DFK" makes them and sells them through quadboss, open trail, and moose. I have the Hard Cabs system, and I am extremely pleased with what I have. I looked at a lot of cab options before deciding and buying one. I wasn't happy with the quality of several of the other cab systems that i researched and looked at. I wasn't happy with the price point on those either.. If those are the doors that are made by Hard Cabs I think you will be very pleased.
Hi Monster, what dealer did you purchase from? I want the hard cabs windshield myself? Thanks

B

Buckslayr

Oct 18, 2019
Nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i have the Honda hard doors,I really like them,I had to make a mounting bracket for my seizmik mirrirs, but, they fit nice, now they have them in 2 colors, they would be even better.

IMG 6644 IMG 6646 IMG 6643 IMG 6645

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Found out today that Super ATV called KT Performance and made them raise their price. So the doors that were $1599 a few days ago, are now gonna cost you $1899. Thank you Super ATV, you just lost a customer for life.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Found out today that Super ATV called KT Performance and made them raise their price. So the doors that were $1599 a few days ago, are now gonna cost you $1899. Thank you Super ATV, you just lost a customer for life.

They may have a MAP pricing policy which protects their dealers from low balling one another, which eventually drives the price down to the point no one wants to sell the product anymore because the profit margin is so low.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They sure are! Those are definitely our doors. Just noticed that. JUMP ON THAT DEAL! They have them listed $400 less than they should be...so you don't want to miss that before it gets fixed.
I mean they did warn you to "JUMP ON THAT DEAL...before it gets fixed".

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!