P1000 fumoto valves

NMelkaholic

NMelkaholic

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hunt in some very rough country!! so I will prolly just take skid off when doing oil changes... not take the chance of rippin the hose off..
thanx!

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the New Generation Futomo valve:

Futomo

Can be rotated 360 to help mitigate installation issues. Also body of valve can be held stationary as through bolt is tightened.

Disclaimer: My machine is new, got a ways to go before fluid changes, so I don't really have a clue. I won't be rock crawling so I'm looking for convenience and advice.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I just leave the mess. It helps when you hit something hard and that extra lubrication between the frame and skid prevent any scratches.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just leave the mess. It helps when you hit something hard and that extra lubrication between the frame and skid prevent any scratches.
Thanks! I've always wondered why the UPS driver leaves puddles in my driveway. Thought he was just marking territory, but your explanation makes more sense. :)

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!