P1000 Fuse box install

F

fatboy95

May 25, 2020
Bethany,La
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed dual battery setup about a year ago in my Honda SXS.. watched a lot of videos reviews a lot of post and only thing I couldn't settle on was how most people mounted thier fuse boxes. I didn't like the idea of it being on top of breather box and having to move it if I needed in there. Really, my idea came down to it needing a solid mount easy access and clear of being submerged. I built a bracket to attach to the frame just behind the 2nd battery. Top left of picture.

20230204 160156

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That should work.

Another approach is to used 3M dual lock type tape and mount it to the side. I also got rid of that intake conglomeration for a pre-filter that helps reduce the need for accessing the main filter so often. The fuse block is just behind and left of the foam filter (that is shown pre-oiling).

20211009 212022

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!