Future Rides

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did not really find anything new and exciting but did get a good opportunity to orientate / become more familiar with the trail combinations of Mulberry/Millcreek/national forest - the lodge had gotten back in their maps which came in pretty handy - also since we had to drive over to pick Billy up at the mill creek trail head I know where that is and the razorback riders club (which looked pretty neat)

See any cops? Heard they popped some guys at buckhorn and macks this weekend. Getting ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
See any cops? Heard they popped some guys at buckhorn and macks this weekend. Getting ridiculous.

Nope - when Billy busted his rim and there was no way to get the tire to hold air - we were hoping they would come by lol - never around when you need them lol - We did not see any at all.

When we were over at the carp creek camp a guy came hauling tail by looking for a quicker and easier route out as a rider in their group was hurt when they flipped their four wheeler. - don't know what finally happened there.

We did see quite a few groups out on the trail - with all the focus they are giving on people being on closed trails that are not marked you have to wonder if that is to increase revenue otherwise why not mark the trails. I am glad that mulberry finally had more maps come in as that thing was handy.

Reactions: my99svt
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope - when Billy busted his rim and there was no way to get the tire to hold air - we were hoping they would come by lol - never around when you need them lol - We did not see any at all.

When we were over at the carp creek camp a guy came hauling tail by looking for a quicker and easier route out as a rider in their group was hurt when they flipped their four wheeler. - don't know what finally happened there.

We did see quite a few groups out on the trail - with all the focus they are giving on people being on closed trails that are not marked you have to wonder if that is to increase revenue otherwise why not mark the trails. I am glad that mulberry finally had more maps come in as that thing was handy.

Agreed. I don't know how they enforce a "closed trail" in a riding system you pay to be in when the trail isn't marked. Very frustrating.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. I don't know how they enforce a "closed trail" in a riding system you pay to be in when the trail isn't marked. Very frustrating.

We need to get Charlie Rushes maps - I just saw some photos on that groups FB page and there are all kinds of cool sites that I know I have not seen yet over there

Reactions: my99svt and nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
b48f35e1322980384e9c9baaba469aab.jpg

I doubt I could come to this since the wife will be out of town and the girls don't like riding. Figured I would post it anyways.

Reactions: my99svt
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
This will be a maybe for me. I've had 2 trips already pop up for April and don't know yet about that weekend.

Reactions: nbomar
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've been member of this forum for a while, never saw this section. guess I need to get on using a computer more often! I live just south of San Antonio. we have a daughter and son-in-law that are going to be moving to the Bella Vista, AR. area in July. So I may be making a couple trips a year up that direction to visit the grandkids. Are any of you guys in that area or on the route, and are there any places to ride? Would enjoy meeting up and riding with some you guys in the future.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been member of this forum for a while, never saw this section. guess I need to get on using a computer more often! I live just south of San Antonio. we have a daughter and son-in-law that are going to be moving to the Bella Vista, AR. area in July. So I may be making a couple trips a year up that direction to visit the grandkids. Are any of you guys in that area or on the route, and are there any places to ride? Would enjoy meeting up and riding with some you guys in the future.

There's a handful of us in the NW Arkansas area. @Tigermark @Ragnar406 @Smitty335 and @my99svt is an okie but we don't hold that against him... probably some others but these are the active guys I see the most.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There's a handful of us in the NW Arkansas area. @Tigermark @Ragnar406 @Smitty335 and @my99svt is an okie but we don't hold that against him... probably some others but these are the active guys I see the most.

thanks as the time gets closer we can discuss in more detail.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@Tramguage1 I live in Bella vista! Give me a shout when you get up here more than willing to help out if I can. Rush Springs Ranch is really close to Bella Vista - takes me 20 min from my driveway to park there. Let me know if I can help answer any questions about the area as well.

Reactions: Tigermark
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, it was some awesome carnage watching the razors tear apart. Saw bent roll cages and a rear wheel ripped off. They weren't afraid to get after it!

That does sound like fun - when we go to Rush Springs John likes to watch when the jeers try and go up crazy hills -I am sure that would be way cooler to watch.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We have great riding here all flat land with on rocks, HA! Would be great to get together and ride, just let us know when your coming.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!