Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anytime, it is kind of like the disney,OK area we went to - short trails and fun areas that allow you to get comfortable with the capabilities of your machine. I always have a good time there 20 min from the house so I am game to go just about any time. They also have camping and there is a few places to pretend to fish.
Pretend fishing? How do you do that?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Fish in a pond with no fish lol. I do see a few people fishing I their Ponds and I have heard that they stock them.
I'm looking forward to putting my Hobbie Kayak (neat Kayak w/ petals in the water this year and doing some fishing. talk about sneaking fishing, catch quite a few fish and keep my figure in shape, HA! Look up the Hobbie Kayak on line.

Reactions: nbomar
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking forward to putting my Hobbie Kayak (neat Kayak w/ petals in the water this year and doing some fishing. talk about sneaking fishing, catch quite a few fish and keep my figure in shape, HA! Look up the Hobbie Kayak on line.

I've got a wilderness kayak. Don't have foot pedals, but the creeks I use it in you can use those anyways. Too shallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've got a wilderness kayak. Don't have foot pedals, but the creeks I use it in you can use those anyways. Too shallow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, it takes about 18 inches to use the petals. I have a paddle, but need to up grad to a good paddle.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!