Future Talon owner from Ohio

kjbula1980

kjbula1980

Aug 19, 2023
Ashtabula, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy
The Blue ones are out in the wild, we've sold our 2 seat and 4 seat R already. Not showing anything until after October atm.

Edit: what I meant by after October was that's as far out as our Dealer Order Statement is currently showing to.

We do have 7 6 seaters coming though along with some other Talons and Pioneers
I have my radius at 250 miles. Are you near Ohio or PA?
I'm looking for a 1000X LV 2seater in Red. Not interested in the XS tho.

Last edited:
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello all from Ashtabula, Ohio.
I've been lurking for a couple weeks while I patiently wait for a 2023/24 1000X FLV in pearl red. It appears the Matte blues will be shipping first starting in Oct. Gives me lottsa time to get my tire and accessory list in order.
Cheers 🍻
Welcome from Akron

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
We're in Fairfield, OH
Just north of Cincinnati

5467 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-859-1000

Not sure what the wait is on that particular unit, im in service but I can ask.
This is where I do business. I'm sure I drive by numerous dealers to get there, and everyone there, including HondaTech is amazing.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
shux, if the shoe fits, wear it!! I've purchased 2 Honda SXSs within a year and would have never done so had I not had the support and expertise Honda of Fairfield offers. Chris the owner, John the parts manager and Honda Tech have been amazing. One thing that seems to be extinct within most businesses these days is enthusiasm, knowledge and customer service. These guys nailed it. Everyone in their organization rock. I had a list of some unusual mods for my Pioneer and they never attempted to talk me down from the top of my tree, just made it happen. Hell Yeah, what's not to Love?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!