GAS PEDAL 1000-5

C

Capitan

May 26, 2020
Friant, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife is rather short and is having difficulty maintaining constant pressure on the gas pedal. She gave me whiplash with the go, slow, go slow. Unable to maintain constant pressure on the gas pedal.

Does anyone know if there is an after market product that I can attach to the gas pedal in make it easier for her. Her heal will not reach the floor.

Thank you

wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife is rather short and is having difficulty maintaining constant pressure on the gas pedal. She gave me whiplash with the go, slow, go slow. Unable to maintain constant pressure on the gas pedal.

Does anyone know if there is an after market product that I can attach to the gas pedal in make it easier for her. Her heal will not reach the floor.

Thank you
Standby, let me find a link to the only thing I know of out there.

Reactions: JenElio and Isaiah
wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thank you
Look up "Throttle Maxx". Some guys are making theirs because this thing is crazy priced for what it really is. 🤷‍♂️

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
X3!

wife and kids are much easier on the machine for sure.

you can also use a large gate hinge and make your own if you like.

Reactions: JenElio and wrhii
G

graybear

Nov 20, 2013
East Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you look in my P1000 build you will see a picture of what I did. I extended the gas pedal by buying a billet set of pedals at a local auto parts house. Works great and is fairly cheap to do.

Reactions: TripleB and Capitan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!