Gas Pedal Modification

R

Revproaep

Apr 14, 2015
Here's a pic of the modification I did to relieve leg fatigue. It really helps since it lets me relax my leg a lot more.

Attachments

• IMG_1068.JPG
    IMG_1068.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_1075.JPG
    IMG_1075.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I can see that helping as you mentioned.
Personally I perfere a small pedal. Less chance of accidently pushing it.

Reactions: allgm1
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
If you find it slippery when wet just coat it with some bed liner.
I did that on my factory petals and it helps make they "stick" to your shoe a bit better

Reactions: bobbyhill
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I'd worry about getting a stick jammmed in between the pedal and the side and holding the throttle open.

R

Revproaep

Apr 14, 2015
If you find it slippery when wet just coat it with some bed liner.
I did that on my factory petals and it helps make they "stick" to your shoe a bit better
It's hard to see it but I do have a spray on rubber coating on it to help with gripping.

R

Revproaep

Apr 14, 2015
I'd worry about getting a stick jammmed in between the pedal and the side and holding the throttle open.
It doesn't show good in the pic. but I left about 1/2 inch between the pedal and the center panel.But it does get a little closer as you apply the pedal, I maybe could have left it about 1/2 inch shorter but I was worried about getting my foot wedged in between the panel and the pedal.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!