Gauge Relocation Kit

A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
So I saw a pod design you can 3d print from thingiverse. Has anyone done this one? Is it good. I got me a 3d printer for some other projects and was looking for other things I can print to make this thing useful to me.

Reactions: Blownzuki
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Thanks @Remington
I'm the one that has been making the kits for awhile now and have 100hrs of hours in design and development. All I have to say is yes I have seen it and have not made the parts as I have my own design. what I do know of it is this, Appears to be a copy in a since With some modifications I have sold a lot of kits and have seen several people copy. As I first started this Paul was the guy that made a limited run of kits, I didn't make the list to get one. So first thing I did was tear apart my machine and start measuring and drawing for weeks until I was happy. Next I contacted Paul to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on his toes b4 I committed to making and selling these. Here we are today and about a thousand kits sold. I had some struggles in the beginning but have corrected these issues and continue to put out kits until honda makes what we all think to be a cross platform parts for the 202? Models.
All that being said wish you luck. And Thank you to everyone for the support

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm the one that has been making the kits for awhile now and have 100hrs of hours in design and development.
Next I contacted Paul to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on his toes b4 I committed to making and selling these. Here we are today and about a thousand kits sold. I had some struggles in the beginning but have corrected these issues and continue to put out kits until honda makes what we all think to be a cross platform parts for the 202? Models.
All that being said wish you luck. And Thank you to everyone for the support
👍

B

Bunnycop

Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2019
Altoona,Pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello, i bought one of the very first relocation kits where you had to cut and solder wires. Are the newer kits plug n play? If so, can you just order the wiring part of the kit? Thanks

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hello, i bought one of the very first relocation kits where you had to cut and solder wires. Are the newer kits plug n play? If so, can you just order the wiring part of the kit? Thanks
Thanks for the message however i do not make the extension harness i still extend the 2 need grounds as there is no need to add another connections that could forum as a failure point down the road

Reactions: Tedbell52 and CID
A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I wasn't trying to get into the business. Just curious about the different designs out there. I totally like supporting people who are supporting the same hobby as I am in. Thanks for the input.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I wasn't trying to get into the business. Just curious about the different designs out there. I totally like supporting people who are supporting the same hobby as I am in. Thanks for the input.
I've printed a few for people, don't know if they ever installed them. The Thingiverse file prints well

Reactions: CID and a94cobra
A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Thanks for that.

I wanted to try and find a blank plate file i could modify. I don't guess one can modify the thingiverse files.