Gauge Relocation Kit

A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
So I saw a pod design you can 3d print from thingiverse. Has anyone done this one? Is it good. I got me a 3d printer for some other projects and was looking for other things I can print to make this thing useful to me.

Reactions: Blownzuki
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Thanks @Remington
I'm the one that has been making the kits for awhile now and have 100hrs of hours in design and development. All I have to say is yes I have seen it and have not made the parts as I have my own design. what I do know of it is this, Appears to be a copy in a since With some modifications I have sold a lot of kits and have seen several people copy. As I first started this Paul was the guy that made a limited run of kits, I didn't make the list to get one. So first thing I did was tear apart my machine and start measuring and drawing for weeks until I was happy. Next I contacted Paul to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on his toes b4 I committed to making and selling these. Here we are today and about a thousand kits sold. I had some struggles in the beginning but have corrected these issues and continue to put out kits until honda makes what we all think to be a cross platform parts for the 202? Models.
All that being said wish you luck. And Thank you to everyone for the support

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm the one that has been making the kits for awhile now and have 100hrs of hours in design and development.
Next I contacted Paul to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on his toes b4 I committed to making and selling these. Here we are today and about a thousand kits sold. I had some struggles in the beginning but have corrected these issues and continue to put out kits until honda makes what we all think to be a cross platform parts for the 202? Models.
All that being said wish you luck. And Thank you to everyone for the support
👍

B

Bunnycop

Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2019
Altoona,Pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello, i bought one of the very first relocation kits where you had to cut and solder wires. Are the newer kits plug n play? If so, can you just order the wiring part of the kit? Thanks

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hello, i bought one of the very first relocation kits where you had to cut and solder wires. Are the newer kits plug n play? If so, can you just order the wiring part of the kit? Thanks
Thanks for the message however i do not make the extension harness i still extend the 2 need grounds as there is no need to add another connections that could forum as a failure point down the road

Reactions: Tedbell52 and CID
A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I wasn't trying to get into the business. Just curious about the different designs out there. I totally like supporting people who are supporting the same hobby as I am in. Thanks for the input.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I wasn't trying to get into the business. Just curious about the different designs out there. I totally like supporting people who are supporting the same hobby as I am in. Thanks for the input.
I've printed a few for people, don't know if they ever installed them. The Thingiverse file prints well

Reactions: CID and a94cobra
A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Thanks for that.

I wanted to try and find a blank plate file i could modify. I don't guess one can modify the thingiverse files.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!