Getting Ready

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I'm taking mine in today because reverse is popping and grinding. Hoping it's just needed a cable adjustment as some have suggested on here. If so then maybe this weekend. Hopefully I 'll find out today. I'm heading to Arkansas next weekend for the Mullberry ride. (I think that is where it's at.)

Next weekend is texas two step ride or the Disney Oklahoma Ride. Disney is about 40 minutes into OKLAHOMA on grand lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea got a cabin reserved just hope Bobs Honda can get it checked out quick enough. Also got to get them to order heat update and clutch if it's just an adjusment. Have you had any service work done by them? They did a good job on my accessories they installed. Just hope they aren't swamped when I take mine in.

Check your reservations mulberry is first weekend in March.

Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyb
Check your reservations mulberry is first weekend in March.

Okay switched the reservation to first 1st weekend in March. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: nbomar
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!