P500 Glove box and Inferno Heater compatible?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Just wondering if anyone knows if you can run both of these together? I don't have my p52 yet to verify, but they both look like they sit around the same area. Any interference between the two that anyone knows of?

Reactions: crewcabrob
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wondering if anyone knows if you can run both of these together? I don't have my p52 yet to verify, but they both look like they sit around the same area. Any interference between the two that anyone knows of?
A box made of metal designed to hold gloves or similar items can no longer be mentioned by trade name on the site. I don't know anything about the heater, but unsaid boxes definitely fill the area behind the warning label up to the frame rail under the hood in that area.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
A box made of metal designed to hold gloves or similar items can no longer be mentioned by trade name on the site. I don't know anything about the heater, but unsaid boxes definitely fill the area behind the warning label up to the frame rail under the hood in that area.

Ah, my apologies.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"A box made of metal designed to hold gloves or similar items can no longer be mentioned by trade name on the site. "

I missed that one....what happened..? It's still in my signature.
Suffice it to say irreconcilable difference of opinions I guess.

The space in your signature allows it to survive I bet.

idcwby

idcwby

Oct 16, 2015
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Did you ever determine if this will work together?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Did you ever determine if this will work together?
Nope. Haven't bought an inferno heater yet. Still need doors before I do so.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!