P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
...as are the solar and wind power markets. Just a giant welfare program for politically-connected corporatists.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
The rush to electric is not a market-driven phenomena. It is the product of government control. Last I remember, if you took out all of the subsidies a Tesla would cost about a quarter milllion.
This is the problem - instead of letting electric vehicles displace ICE engines as they become more fiscally competitive, our corrupt gubmint is interfering with the free market and mandating EVs over ICE vehicles. Kommiefornia's recent fiasco - please don't charge your electric vehicles, we don't have the electrical capacity to allow that even though we've mandated that no new ICEs will be allowed after 2035 - even as few EVs as are on the road at this time.

There's nothing on the horizon indicating that technology will allow fiscally competitive EVs by that time. And there's been NO ATTEMPT to start legislation to upgrade the grid to handle the mandated loads. The f***ing leftist politicians are insane and the idiot leftist voters just keep voting them into office. We are so f***ed. :mad:

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Letting it go that route would be devastatingly too late for the environment that supports us.
Scientists from all around the globe agree its become now or never

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Climate "crisis" is a lie taught to school children to fuel the state/corporate wealth consuming machine.

But "F0Llow tHe sC1Ence!" Right? It seems like the world should have learned a good hard lesson about this technocratic BS during PandeMania, but...

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Climate "crisis" is a lie taught to school children to fuel the state/corporate wealth consuming machine.

But "F0Llow tHe sC1Ence!" Right? It seems like the world should have learned a good hard lesson about this technocratic BS during PandeMania, but...
Tell that to all the frogs, toads, crawdads, minnows, snails, that I used to see in the woods on a daily, Now it’s a Treat to see . And I am starting to see some rebound since the world shutdown reduced pollution in many ways.

Reactions: Backwoods
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Tell that to all the frogs, toads, crawdads, minnows, snails, that I used to see in the woods on a daily, Now it’s a Treat to see . And I am starting to see some rebound since the world shutdown reduced pollution in many ways.
When we first bought our 12 acres I was a herbicide spraying junkie, then noticed the frogs, toads, moles and Road Runners all but disapeared. Finally put 2 & 2 together 10 years ago and quit spraying herbicide and there back. I use rock salt for grass barrier, it's works pretty good.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!