Multi Goggles

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I did the same deal and got 3 correct out of the 5 and then when i finally got someone on the phone they pulled the wrong ones again. then wouldnt answer the phone anymore.....
the buffs work well but when we rode windrock i was having to double up just because it was so bad. it actually ended up making me sick before i put the second one on. @LandPioneer sold me on the wolfsnout that day!

AAAANNNDDD if you get a wolfsnout you get to walk around talking like bane from batman and who doesnt want to do that??

Exactly!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
i have and always will use oakley...but im just picky that way. 100% is also a good choice. Wolf snout has a combination deal with a pair of goggles and dust filer.
We use the wolf snout products. We have a lot off dust and sand on our trails here. You can see the wolf snouts we use in action in our 2017 st Helen thread.

J

JTW

The problem I find with these face mask for mowing, is trying to spit a stream of tobacco...

Reactions: joeymt33
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
It ain't hard just pull it down and spit yah pansy or swallow it.

D

Deleted member 3748

After my last ride where I happened to not be the leader (which is rare for some reason), I really noticed how hard it is to see with dust rolling in the cab and more importantly in my eyes. It’s been at least a decade since I rode a dirt bike and wore a helmet with goggles. I’m planning on buying a pair of riding goggles and keeping in my sxs for days like I had that day. Looking for suggestions on brands, models, and where to buy.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolfsnout goggles have proven themselves worthy and easily fit over my wife's glasses. You might as well get a couple of Wolfsnout dustmasks too.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@trigger , @Remington and I all wear Wolfnout masks. @Hondasxs should get them as a sponsor. They offer a member discount.
Hell yes! That's a great idea

Reactions: ohanacreek
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I’m in on the wolfsnout goggle and mask combo. Which one is the best for what we do. It looks like they have 3 different combos for Offroad use. What’s the discount code they use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 3748

I went with the Ground Force Premium for my wife. They don't have posts for tear offs because she doesn't need tear offs. :D

D

Deleted member 3748

Another difference we noticed with the Wolfsnouts over the Scott goggles is the thickness of the frame. You get a lot more peripheral vision with the Wolfsnout goggles.

Reactions: JTW and nbomar
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Another difference we noticed with the Wolfsnouts over the Scott goggles is the thickness of the frame. You get a lot more peripheral vision with the Wolfsnout goggles.
Roger that!

Reactions: nbomar