Multi Goggles

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After my last ride where I happened to not be the leader (which is rare for some reason), I really noticed how hard it is to see with dust rolling in the cab and more importantly in my eyes. It’s been at least a decade since I rode a dirt bike and wore a helmet with goggles. I’m planning on buying a pair of riding goggles and keeping in my sxs for days like I had that day. Looking for suggestions on brands, models, and where to buy.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wear contact lenses and I'm very interested in this as well..Thanks for any suggestions..

I do also. I was lucky one of the Polaris riders I was with offered me an extra set of goggles that day. I was hurting to say the least! You can see how red and watery my eyes were.
2199f19a3930432d43db00453baf2460

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah, I see... It's horrible trying to ride and have fun, when your eyes/contacts are hurting...It ruins the whole ride..

Reactions: swsebek and sharp
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
i have and always will use oakley...but im just picky that way. 100% is also a good choice. Wolf snout has a combination deal with a pair of goggles and dust filer.

Reactions: Remington and sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought these in Oct of 11. (Thanks Amazon)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002HMD8W6/?tag=sxsweb24-20
I originally bought them to wear when I used my snowblower in the winter. I tried wearing safety glasses, but they sucked in the snow. so I bought those. Now I keep them in a dry bag in my SxS for the days I take the windshield off.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Goggles are a must have and store mine in extra large sock with paper towels inside lenses. I like fox goggles and Scott
We use the for riding bikes and boarding.
Also soon you will get sick of ingesting dust and get a wolfsnout.

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I do also. I was lucky one of the Polaris riders I was with offered me an extra set of goggles that day. I was hurting to say the least! You can see how red and watery my eyes were.
View attachment 51993

You look like @JTW in that picture:oops: sorry!:confused:

Reactions: nbomar and sharp
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I have the wolfsnoit giggles and the mask and I can say they work well together or separate. I wore them in mulberry on occasion and it helped tremendously and the price is fairly reasonable

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
I run these when I mow or on the trail and they work pretty well and no issues with goggles.

Buy 1, Get 4 Free | Pick Your Pack – SA TEAM
I did the same deal and got 3 correct out of the 5 and then when i finally got someone on the phone they pulled the wrong ones again. then wouldnt answer the phone anymore.....
the buffs work well but when we rode windrock i was having to double up just because it was so bad. it actually ended up making me sick before i put the second one on. @LandPioneer sold me on the wolfsnout that day!

AAAANNNDDD if you get a wolfsnout you get to walk around talking like bane from batman and who doesnt want to do that??

advertisement