Going back to thread start?

Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
Is there a way to go back to the start of a thread. Sometimes I get into the middle of an interesting thread but don't know how to go back to #1 message. i.e. Can I turn on Unread Messages?

Thanks,

Jim

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Click on page 1 then scroll up to the first post, then from the first post just scroll down to go through it progressively.

Reactions: Gem99Ultra
Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
Click on page 1 then scroll up to the first post, then from the first post just scroll down to go through it progressively.

ah ha! Now I really feel stupid :)

On mine, messages are listed backwards, i.e. most recent at the top, earliest on last page. I roll down rather than up. At any rate, your instructions do work great. Many thanks.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
ah ha! Now I really feel stupid :)

On mine, messages are listed backwards, i.e. most recent at the top, earliest on last page. I roll down rather than up. At any rate, your instructions do work great. Many thanks.
I think you can change that in your settings, are you using tapatalk or just a regular web browser.

Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
I think you can change that in your settings, are you using tapatalk or just a regular web browser.

No, I'm just using IE11. But all's well. As long as I know 'how' to get there, that's the main thing.

BTW, I've been reading some of your killer jokes. They're super. Of course, I 'have' to forward those to only everybody on earth :)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
LOL glad you enjoy them. when I get a good laugh out of one I post em up.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello @Gem99Ultra
You can adjust how each thread is ordered here -- http://hondasxs.com/account/preferences
Down near the bottom you will see - Thread display mode: Select (Newest post first) or (Oldest post first)
This will make the newest post on top or the oldest post (post 1) on top.

* Finding your post.
If you made a post in the past, you can see your replies following this path
In the RED menu bar up top --> Recent Post, Then under that a lighter RED, Sub Menu bar select --> Watched Threads.
This shows ONLY thread you posted in as long as you have not updated your default setting of (auto watch replied to threads)

If you have any more questions please let us know. I can help however including setting up your settings for you.
Let me know.
thanks.

Also, thanks @JACKAL for helping him out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!