Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A funny thing keeps happening every time I come up with a question and get ready to post it. I search and find the answer. You guys around here are waaaay too good. Seriously, this is one of the best vehicle forums I have seen in terms of signal to noise ratio.

Kudos.

So, since I’ve got no novel new question, the best I can come up with is bumping up the site stats with a poll. So let your vote express your satisfaction with the resource!

You can vote for more than one choice!

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A funny thing keeps happening every time I come up with a question and get ready to post it. I search and find the answer. You guys around here are waaaay too good. Seriously, this is one of the best vehicle forums I have seen in terms of signal to noise ratio.

Kudos.

So, since I’ve got no novel new question, the best I can come up with is bumping up the site stats with a poll. So let your vote express your satisfaction with the resource!
Stop by the NTC…the noise to signal ratio might meet your expectations. 🤣😂🤣😂
#NTC

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Bossman’s first real “version” upgrade…. “accidentally” deleting the NTC and its top uhhh “contributors” 😂🤣😂

😇😇😇
So he lost 200k posts of letterkenny's saying hi to each other? 🤷‍♂️ Not much of a loss.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
So he lost 200k posts of letterkenny's saying hi to each other? 🤷‍♂️ Not much of a loss.
7D96B00D D05B 4B99 A255 094AE86BFAA5

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
A funny thing keeps happening every time I come up with a question and get ready to post it. I search and find the answer.
BINGO!!!
This is why weve been telling people to use the search first!
Were not the dicks people think we are. (NoHomo) :cool:

BTW were is the state named USA? 🤔

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BTW were is the state named USA? 🤔
I’m too lazy to change it every time we get in our moho and teleport across a line. Plus I enjoy bearding the big data scrapers. Although it’s probably in vain, big tech probably knows where I’m at down to the inch.

But Zuck, if you’re listening, I’m on the beach in Panama.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m too lazy to change it every time we get in our moho and teleport across a line. Plus I enjoy bearding the big data scrapers. Although it’s probably in vain, big tech probably knows where I’m at down to the inch.

But Zuck, if you’re listening, I’m on the beach in Panama.
Oh thats right, my bad! Your that Traveling Wilbury.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is seriously the best forum website that exists. I have gotten so much help from here. Some of it has not even been for a Honda. Some of it hasn't even been a side by side or just wierd curious questions. This is one of the most active sites I have ever used. Thank you to all who take the time to be helpful on here and thank you greatly to the bossman who keeps the engine running smooth.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!