Got a 2019 Blue 700-4 deluxe

G3Duck

G3Duck

Jan 29, 2019
Clarksville Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well it came home blue. I've spent the last two weeks modding the thing. Seems Honda has stopped building the 2019 in preparation for the 2020 models. There were only 4-5 camo units available and the dealers that have them considered them the new gold standard. SO, for about $100 the blue got wrapped. I like this camo pattern better than the Honda version anyway.
SXS1

A little wiring project to add a fuse box for the light bar and interior lights.
SXS3

Light bar (520,000 lumens) and interior lights
SXS9

SXS6

And the switch panel.
SXS5

Got a rear back up light on order but hopefully after that I'm through for a while.

Thanks for the information you guys have posted. It's made my decisions a lot easier.
Thanks

W

Wirediron

Feb 20, 2019
Detroit
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello G3,
Where did you get the wrap from? Was it difficult like a large decal?

G3Duck

G3Duck

Jan 29, 2019
Clarksville Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
The material is like a tough shelving paper used to line kitchen cabinets.
Ordered it from Mossy Oak:
Camo Vinyl Rolls, Mossy Oak Camo Sheets Mossy Oak Graphics | Mossy Oak Graphics

It took 10ft. of the 24" wide material. I highly suggest you also order the primer. The primer is nothing more than glue but it will keep the material in place on sunken in, recessed areas. Use discount code "hunter77" for a 10% discount.

Reactions: Farmer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!