P1000 Got a new ride

Mad_Max1981

Mad_Max1981

Apr 13, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After about a year of stalking this site, I finally decided on a P1000. I got lucky and came across one. Just picked it up today.

BAC28DC7 EFA8 40BD A4C2 6A3099AD1146

advertisement
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be interested in your thoughts on the Frontlines. What kind of riding do you do? If you have to run some pavement here and there, how do they sound and handle on the road?

Those are the tires I'm looking at for next Spring, but I'm not locked in yet.

Mad_Max1981

Mad_Max1981

Apr 13, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be interested in your thoughts on the Frontlines. What kind of riding do you do? If you have to run some pavement here and there, how do they sound and handle on the road?

Those are the tires I'm looking at for next Spring, but I'm not locked in yet.
I will be using this mainly for deer hunting. I have a place at the beach in SW Louisiana, that is where I rode this weekend. So far, they do really well in the sand and are smooth on the pavement from what I can tell. I will continue to update.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!