P1000 Got rid of Old Blue

PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Well fellows it was hard, but I got rid of old blue. My P1000 was great asset when we lived on the farm. Thanks to all guys on here who helps with all the maintenance and minor issues I ever had from here. This site and forum is a great asset for all the Honda owners of the world.

Thanks fellows. Ill see all of you over on the P500 forum…

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well fellows it was hard, but I got rid of old blue. My P1000 was great asset when we lived on the farm. Thanks to all guys on here who helps with all the maintenance and minor issues I ever had from here. This site and forum is a great asset for all the Honda owners of the world.

Thanks fellows. Ill see all of you over on the P500 forum…
Wow, you don't see that move very often! Congrats on upgrading to the P5. 😏 Do you have one yet?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!