Great deal on 31x10x15 8ply for stock wheels

T

Talonski

Oct 7, 2022
michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
I just bought a set with spare from Chaparral on ebay @ $127.97 a tire free shipping.They have the same tire mold as Tusk and here is their price below. I have a pair of these already and can't see a difference. Great tire for trail riding.

Tusk Terrabite® Radial Tire 31x10-15 Medium/Hard Terrain​

Our Price: $191.88​

Link to ebay 31 x 10R - 15 Ocelot Aurora ATV/UTV Tire 619470421392 | eBay

31 x 10R - 15 Ocelot Aurora ATV/UTV Tire​

*Free Shipping

Price:
US $127.97

31x10x15 tire

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How do you like the new tires so far? How do they handle on pavement?
More so than that, we need to see a pic of them on @Talonski rig!
In fact he has no pics of his rig at all! As far as we know he could be a KRX White Claw 🌈 infiltrator! Thats why we say……
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

01Canes

Mar 12, 2023
North Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Pretty sure this was a backdoor ad since I saw an identical post on another site.

But I got these because I'm broke 🤣

They definitely are a little looser on pavement than the stock ones but it's probably due to the height.

They are of course, made in China.

20230422 173753

T

Talonski

Oct 7, 2022
michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
You know…hes from my State as well! Embarrassing! 😒
Must be a Sparty

More so than that, we need to see a pic of them on @Talonski rig!
In fact he has no pics of his rig at all! As far as we know he could be a KRX White Claw 🌈 infiltrator! Thats why we say……
Pics Or It Didnt
I've been busy with ill parents here and is the only pic I took before having to deal with life. I put on the shock therapy spring at the same time I put on the tires and only was able to do some dirt road riding. they seem decent so far but softer than stock rubber. Will update in a while, but for now this is all I can say.

PXL 20230409 222405144

Last edited:
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've been busy with ill parents here and is the only pic I took before having to deal with life. I put on the shock therapy spring at the same time I put on the tires and only was able to do some dirt road riding. they seem decent so far but softer than stock rubber. Will update in a while, but for now this is all I can say.

View attachment 385757
Nice rig BTW
Thanks for posting a pic for the others!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL

View attachment 385757
Sorry to hear about your parents being ill! I will pray for their recovery!
Nice looking rig!

D

Davegun81

Apr 7, 2022
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 385757
Nice machine thanks for the info. Hope your parents will be ok!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

01Canes

Mar 12, 2023
North Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I'll give a little update on these.

I have put probably 400 miles on these, with lots of asphalt driving, probably a 50/50 split. They seen to be wearing very well, nothing abnormal and still look nearly new, maybe 5-10% worn.

They had a little shake on asphalt over 50mph but they have smoothed out.

we shall see how they do this fall and winter.

I plan to buy another front wheel (I have a spare wheel), or a square setup for when these wear out so the next so I can rotate.

Great tires for the price👍
20230902 151416

D

dennisr1492

Nov 14, 2023
Chino California
Did you put them on your stock rims?

Did you have any issues with the fronts and back being different sizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you put them on your stock rims?

Did you have any issues with the fronts and back being different sizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is the noise on the road from the tires, my Carnivores are REALLY loud, actually kind of annoying honestly.
Thanks
You guys need to tag the person your talking to. (Forum etiquette) For two reasons. one, there are 2 people on the thread talking about tires. Two, if its the OP you got to look to see when he was last on the forum? just over 6 months ago. So if u dont tag him @Talonski he may never know you asked a question. He didnt do us any favors for not coming back to finish the thread anyway so good u asked, but u should tag.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How is the noise on the road from the tires, my Carnivores are REALLY loud, actually kind of annoying honestly.
Thanks
Yup they are. I have them on my Talon. FYI UTV tires arent designed to be quiet. If u want quieter, switch to an LT/MT tire like i have on my P1. Or even quieter, go to a LT/AT. The 2 are better for black top driving for ware anyways.

Reactions: Backwoods
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!