greatest thanks

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
I received my hondasxs tshirt today and it is awesome im very humbled im the kinda guy that doesnt expect nothing and i bust my ass for everything and to get something so nice just chit chatting and sharing what i have learned i am very very thankful thank you @Hondasxs next time im out on an epic ride ill get a pic wearing it its the only way i can pay it back beside continuing just doing what im doing on this amazing forum :) cheers!!!!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks @jak9922
Your the one who needs the praise. This community was started for the riders. And without everyone's help there really wouldn't be much to go on. My goal is to make HondaSxS.com the #1 Honda Side by Side on the interwebs.

Thanks.
Love to see that pic.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Wear it
I received my hondasxs tshirt today and it is awesome im very humbled im the kinda guy that doesnt expect nothing and i bust my ass for everything and to get something so nice just chit chatting and sharing what i have learned i am very very thankful thank you @Hondasxs next time im out on an epic ride ill get a pic wearing it its the only way i can pay it back beside continuing just doing what im doing on this amazing forum :) cheers!!!!!!
Wear it proudly!

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I was going to say that but I didn't want to steer away from the original subject. I'm a member on 4 different Honda pioneer fourms, definatly spend a lot more time here than all the others combined.

x3 - agreed

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!