P1000 Green Color panels for 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 base

C

Cscott2710

Mar 6, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could you just order each panel separate from a dealer? Not in a kit
No, I have searched all the parts sites (partzilla, motosport, babbits) for OEM parts and they do sell the panels, but not in the Green color. I've considered ordering the cheapest panels and then just doing a vinyl wrap, however to do that would cost more than the kit was priced at $300 and that doesn't include the wrap I'd need to purchase as well.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, I have searched all the parts sites (partzilla, motosport, babbits) for OEM parts and they do sell the panels, but not in the Green color. I've considered ordering the cheapest panels and then just doing a vinyl wrap, however to do that would cost more than the kit was priced at $300 and that doesn't include the wrap I'd need to purchase as well.

I just went ahead and ordered the Chaos black panels and hood and keeping the green fenders. I figure it would be a pretty cool color match since black goes with just about every color. I plasti dipped the hood in black to see what it would look like before ordering and I think it looks good. I’ll post pics once I get the panels in and hang them. Here’s the hood/ fender setup currently: 427fae26121d8984cc0f5309281a2565

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Cscott2710

Mar 6, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just went ahead and ordered the Chaos black panels and hood and keeping the green fenders. I figure it would be a pretty cool color match since black goes with just about every color. I plasti dipped the hood in black to see what it would look like before ordering and I think it looks good. I’ll post pics once I get the panels in and hang them. Here’s the hood/ fender setup currently:View attachment 264996

Wow, yea that looks really good! What did you end up paying for the black panels and who did you order them through? I may copy this idea!
Thanks!

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, yea that looks really good! What did you end up paying for the black panels and who did you order them through? I may copy this idea!
Thanks!

$440 for the panels and mounting screws from partzilla

Reactions: Cscott2710
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Hondoman, how is the Raptor liner holding up on your machine? I’m seriously thinking about doing the same to mine.
I've only been on one serious ride since (Crossbar ranch-oklahoma), but there are no scratches on it. I'm pretty impressed.

Had my doubts initially, but they have been erased.

advertisement
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondoman, if you don't mind me asking, what wheel / tire combo are you running on your machine? It looks very nice!
System 3 ST3 5+2 wheels in bronze (fake beadlocks)
System 3 Xtr 370 30x10-14 tires

One inch spacers on front, Two inch in the rear.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you think those would fit with just a lift and no A-arms?
You will need at least offset a arms on the front.

You might get by without a lift, depending on how heavy you load the rear. I had to add the lift for when I load mine with corn, etc..

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do you think those would fit with just a lift and no A-arms?
You should have at least arms and preferably a set of shocks for 30”s or a lift and spacers. But a lift fucs with the suspension geometry of the machine and your toe in for the rear is changed as well.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning Hondoman,

How is the Rhino Liner holding up on your ride? Any problems?
Pretty well for the most part. Certainly not rock gouge resistant, but pretty tough otherwise. I did not sand/prep well and have separation under the front corners of the hood buts that's all. See pictures of rock gouges and separation. I've been happy with it.

PXL 20220103 235535280MP PXL 20220103 235527014

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Considering the cost of your backyard spray job compared to buying all the panels a small nick or gouge is a minor issue.

Have you tried spot respraying the small imperfections with the original product?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!