GREETINGS from a new guy in Southwest Idaho

glovesf15

glovesf15

Apr 21, 2024
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new to the SXS world.........actually my Wife's idea. I finally had to come to grips with my off-pavement skills on the motorcycle (now in my 60s), so here I am. I'm just not as good as I used to be.........but I am good once. I didn't think it was possible to exceed the "Harley tax", but so far I can see spending more on this thing than i ever did on my Pan America. Thanks to you all for contributing to such a cool forum........I'm learning a ton..........spending even more (is that a good thing?)

F5B6855D F824 4E91 8939 DFC6A42E92C2 1 102 a

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm new to the SXS world.........actually my Wife's idea. I finally had to come to grips with my off-pavement skills on the motorcycle (now in my 60s), so here I am. I'm just not as good as I used to be.........but I am good once. I didn't think it was possible to exceed the "Harley tax", but so far I can see spending more on this thing than i ever did on my Pan America. Thanks to you all for contributing to such a cool forum........I'm learning a ton..........spending even more (is that a good thing?)

View attachment 429719
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Nice buggy 👍

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 429719
Howdy from Oklahoma and welcome to the club. I also transitioned from a Harley (Sportster) to 4 wheel fun in my (late) 60's. I still do a lot of stupid $hit, but 4 wheels are a lot more forgiving.;)

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 429719
Welcome from Ohio and nice buggy. the only thing golden about the golden years is the color of your piss 🤣🤣

advertisement