Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from MI!

You're in the right place to find out about the Pioneer! The SEARCH box in the upper right is your best friend.

The Buying a Pioneer 1000 forum is good, too!

Finally, when you buy one, be sure to avoid violating Rule #4 by starting a thread and posting some pics because .... POIDH !!!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello all.

Looking to sell my ATV in favor of a sxs, primarily the Honda Pioneer. Looking for some information to educate myself before I buy.
Adam
Sup Adam!!

Welcome to the club and the best place for anything Honda related 👍
Read up on some of the threads discussing the difference in models and other pros/cons.

Good luck on your purchase, we have a buy/sell section as well 😉

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's according to what you need or want one for that may help you determine which one is right for you. For example, a 500 will fit on 50" tails and tigher areas in the woods. If your hauling alot or pulling something you may want to go with the 1000 or 700. Good luck.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Hello all.

Looking to sell my ATV in favor of a sxs, primarily the Honda Pioneer. Looking for some information to educate myself before I buy.
Adam
Howdy from Oklahoma Adam, and welcome to the club. The best information/advice I can give you is (if you have a wife) to keep the ATV, if you don't buy a 4+ seat Pioneer. I have a P500 and the wife is always using it to haul the daughter, grand daughter, or one of her friends around. If I did not keep my ATV's, I would be without a ride.😡

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!