Greetings from the Garden State Skylands

B

Buzzbomber

Sep 17, 2021
NJ
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy everyone, new guy here from the northwestern corner of New Jersey (the good part!) Picked up my first SxS, a Pioneer 520, on Wednesday. Looking forward to many miles with this machine and learning from the community here. And, since this would be worthless without pictures...

IMG 8062

Last edited:
Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Howdy everyone, new guy here from the northeast corner of New Jersey (the good part!) Picked up my first SxS, a Pioneer 520, on Wednesday. Looking forward to many miles with this machine and learning from the community here. And, since this would be worthless without pictures...

View attachment 295842
Welcome from northern Indiana. The blue looks good. But, it’s not the fastest color red is. (So I am told)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Howdy everyone, new guy here from the northwestern corner of New Jersey (the good part!) Picked up my first SxS, a Pioneer 520, on Wednesday. Looking forward to many miles with this machine and learning from the community here. And, since this would be worthless without pictures...

View attachment 295842
HA! On the pictures! Love your buggy. WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

KennyW

KennyW

Aug 12, 2021
Douglasville GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 295842
Welcome aboard from W.GA. Nice ride!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from another Great Lake Stater and the Home of Stretchen Gretchen!

Nice machine and thanks for recognizing that you need pics! Cuz without them, were all just one flew over the coo coo’s nest kinda folk!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to the club. Blue ones are the coolest.
Blue

Reactions: Lady01
HP700

HP700

Mar 7, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 295842
Welcome brother
I am also in Nj , located in Monmouth county , we ride in Manchester Twsp, but the best places seem to be in pa. , Lost trails , and lake wood pa. Enjoy your new ride .

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!