Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's a go.

June 12-13. If you're interested and looking to camp, check out Chandler Hills campground in Petoskey. Nice place right on the trails. There's also the state campground over at Weber lake, also right on the trails. I believe this one is considered "rustic."

Ideally, I'd like to have 5-15 Pioneers come out, since I'm planning on running around caravan-style.
Im interested in attending, what hotels are close to the trail and or the campground

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Roll call, is anyone planning on making it for the ride this weekend?

Reactions: Lady01
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's looking like we lost interest in the ride. It's been unseasonably hot around here, so I'm probably going to make at least one day this weekend a boat day.

If there's anyone still planning on coming out that hasn't chimed in, let me know and we'll catch up for a day anyway...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Id like to go, but the timing i think is a bit off at least for me and maybe others at the least ones that just got back from The TO was last weekend. Some where there a week. plus i have some training ill be out of town for at the beginning of next week. Heat aint no big deal. Hell, the machine is hot! Lol. Ill ride rain, sleet, snow Hot you name it. Just timing for me.

Last edited:
P

Piercej40

May 16, 2021
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi,
I am new to this forum and just saw this post. I won't pick up my new ride until 6-17-21. I am interested in picking your brain about the trails. I live just outside of Toledo OH. and would like to take a fall ride in that area.

Jim

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hi,
I am new to this forum and just saw this post. I won't pick up my new ride until 6-17-21. I am interested in picking your brain about the trails. I live just outside of Toledo OH. and would like to take a fall ride in that area.

Jim
All the info you need to know about our trail system and the license’s you will need to ride them. Indian river is a nice place for a fall ride. Actually if u hit the color change right, anyplace in the state is good.

Pick up your ride yet? Pics?

Reactions: Lady01 and ChadD
advertisement
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The DNR sites will show you less than 10% of the trails in this area. Send me a PM sometime before you come up and we'll catch up when you're in the area.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The DNR sites will show you less than 10% of the trails in this area. Send me a PM sometime before you come up and we'll catch up when you're in the area.
This is true. They have been working on updating there maps cuz if the newer logging trail/state land access. Id recommend VVmapping. Hes got great up to date maps for michigan. His latest free update was spot on when i used it a few weeks ago.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!