P500 Gun rack

T

Twitch

May 6, 2016
In the backyard
Hadn't been on in a while but thought I would share this. I have the overhead big sky mount but only for one gun. Needed at least one more but figured why not two since there was room. It's basically the gator grip but with some of my own subtle upgrades.
I've had a set of the kolpin rhino grip's in my basement for months but couldn't bring myself to mount them behind me. I've been using the buggy on my 500yd range and it's rough in places. Didn't want some pricey items laying in the road behind me and me not know it, immediately.
My little buddy helped me on the camo job. Didn't get any pics of that because I was trying to keep us both from getting fussed at by mommy and keeping the paint off him...
That's 0.25" aluminum plate, with four, M8 hand nuts, for easy on and off. The gun mounts themselves are made of all stainless steel. Got the handle covers, 0.25" hose, some poly washers, and the 1" strap online.
Of course I made the roll bar clamps myself. They are 1" thick aluminum with M5 hardware.
IMG 20171219 145003754

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!