Gun Racks - Floor and Overhead Mounts

Y

yomama

Aug 23, 2014
I can't decide on the best gun rack. I'd like a floor mount in the front and an overhead for use in the front or rear.

I'm looking at gun grabber's or rugged gear's floor mounts. As for overhead mounts I find big sky and great day.

Has anyone had off road gun rack failures or positive feed back?

hurld

hurld

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2014
I am also in the market for a good overhead gun rack. Does anyone have pictures of theirs mounted on a pioneer?

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I have the big sky two gun mount. works great and plenty of headroom with the honda roof. Umymeda5E5egury3

R

randall27

Sep 1, 2014
Im interested in this same rack but kinda want the aluminum roof from emp. does anyone know if it will fit with aluminum roof?

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Pretty sure it should work but may be tight depending on if the roof sits flush with the top of the roll cage or if it sits up some. if you can see in the pics the square tubing is centered with the top roll cage bar and the gun holders angle down from there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!