Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I see we have multiple 2nd amendment supporters... Who shoots as a hobby as well? Weather it be competition or just for fun?

I do some pistol, rifle, 2gun, and 3 gun competitions when i have time. Love my AR's as well.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not good enough for competition but love to shoot! Mainly pistol little rifle. We try to use up a couple boxes of ammo amongst the family each time up. We all shoot

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Got a powerline path at the back of my property. They just cleared it all out so I can access the back side now for a little more range. Just for fun. Mostly pistol.

Range

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I shoot USPSA, 3 Gun and a little IDPA. Love it, I grew up going to matches my dad shot and while he took me shooting when I was younger it was not until the last 15 or so years that I really discovered it and got into the sport.

I don't shoot as much as I use to as my son is a little too young to go to the range with me for matches or any kind of real practice - one reason I bought the pioneer is to have something he enjoys doing- but I still get out to shoot a couple times a month.

One of my USPSA matches

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not good enough for competition but love to shoot! Mainly pistol little rifle. We try to use up a couple boxes of ammo amongst the family each time up. We all shoot
you don't have to be good to start - I was confused at my first match as they kept yelling "Mike" - I was like "my name is not Mike" - they said "No Mike stands for for Miss" :eek:LOL

One of the regular shooter asked if he could see my gun because he thought the sights were off. He shot it and said "let me see how you are holding the gun"... grateful to today as he stayed after the match and starting my instruction of proper grip and shoot techniques.

Most clubs are like this place - just show up and there are plenty of people willing to help you out and spare you some of the mistakes they made.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
you don't have to be good to start - I was confused at my first match as they kept yelling "Mike" - I was like "my name is not Mike" - they said "No Mike stands for for Miss" :eek:LOL

One of the regular shooter asked if he could see my gun because he thought the sights were off. He shot it and said "let me see how you are holding the gun"... grateful to today as he stayed after the match and starting my instruction of proper grip and shoot techniques.

Most clubs are like this place - just show up and there are plenty of people willing to help you out and spare you some of the mistakes they made.

That's great information and sounds like fun! I'm real comfortable with guns my only problem with distance accuracy is I'm a little shakey. Probably too many years of paint fumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 0355
My neighbors think the militias by them.we have shot for fun for years now it's turkeys shoots skeet and just all out good comradery. My wife and kids are hookedAnd boy did it get
Exspensive.But if the world goes to sheet,guns will be better than money.My oldest is 17 and as steady and consistent as hell. Deer don't stand a chance. My daughter is 12 going on 20 and it's the one thing that bring us all together with no bickering.Here is her shooting off the lead sled

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I shoot competitively (might be a stretch) in a skeet league at the local gun club. Beer is cheap, bulls--t runs deep and it keeps me in good form for bird hunting.
The club and school have made a big effort on getting youth involved in shooting trap and skeet. It's incredible how good these kids are, my own included.
Also shoot a lot of rifle, nothing competitive.

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Love my guns. Bought 12 more in 2016. Just shoot for fun and hunting. My kids are grown gave them a few older guns of mine about a week ago. 20 & 12 gauge 1100 Remington both from the 60,s 410 870 pump 1971 model 22 browning auto rifle. 410 jr topper model 1969 model. I also got 3 silencers this last year. Only got one in so far another is ready for pick up the other will be ready in February. Just love to shoot.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Love to shoot. I've Ben shooting since I was a kid. I have 19 different guns. My recent favorite is my AR. I have an SKS, AK and another prize is an M1 carbine that's serial# says it was made in michigan at the Saginaw steering gear plant in 1942. I also have 1903 Springfield 06 that I sporterized for a hunting rifle. I like my Military arms. My wife enjoys shooting as well. I also do a lot of reloading as well. 0bc7f1740f9e5474c8f9b46ec1fdb661Dcebdaf5595a92b5a01f078fd425b177

advertisement