Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Ya'll think the Hearing Protection Act will go through?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope so. Trump said he'd sign it.

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
I think it will go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Wait time is 9 months on suppressor. Got one I can pick up at anytime but I'm waiting on my 3rd one in February then I will pick up them both.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wait time is 9 months on suppressor. Got one I can pick up at anytime but I'm waiting on my 3rd one in February then I will pick up them both.

Which suppressors did you get. I got the Dead Air Sandman L.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I shoot mostly sporting clays we have a real fun place to go. I used to shoot alot of rifle when my dad was alive. We kinda became obsessed with reloading and going through the whole works for accuracy. It never ends we were starting to resemble Burt Gunner from tremors. Had a real nice pit to shoot in. That closed but there's nice gun ranges popping up so I'll have to check into them starting to miss it. I've got a few rifles I've never shot including a nice bushmaster.

RydeAK

RydeAK

Aug 20, 2016
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Own a bunch and shoot as often as I can. Of all my rifles, my M1 Garands are my favorite.
Getting the next generation started too!

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Which suppressors did you get. I got the Dead Air Sandman L.

First one I got is for my 223 a local guy makes them. The others or a element 2 and a prodigy I bought them from a guy that's about 2 hours away. One I can pick up now the other one should be approved in February so I'm just waiting on it to pick them both up at once. I did the trust all 3 was bought before July so no mugshot or fingerprints. Did you do a trust?

Reactions: Remington and JTW
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I shoot mostly sporting clays we have a real fun place to go. I used to shoot alot of rifle when my dad was alive. We kinda became obsessed with reloading and going through the whole works for accuracy. It never ends we were starting to resemble Burt Gunner from tremors. Had a real nice pit to shoot in. That closed but there's nice gun ranges popping up so I'll have to check into them starting to miss it. I've got a few rifles I've never shot including a nice bushmaster.

I brought my dad along on a varmint control escapade last spring. PRICELESS. He is a mans man, and emotions rarely show. At one point he was laughing so hard he was crying. I don't think he will miss another trip.
Now he is interested in reloading and more "small calibers."
Father, son, grandson bonding. That's what it's about.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First one I got is for my 223 a local guy makes them. The others or a element 2 and a prodigy I bought them from a guy that's about 2 hours away. One I can pick up now the other one should be approved in February so I'm just waiting on it to pick them both up at once. I did the trust all 3 was bought before July so no mugshot or fingerprints. Did you do a trust?

Yes I did a trust. Used these guys

Gun Trust Depot

I had to get fingerprinted and so did those that are on my trust.

Reactions: JTW
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
It's odd that the wait is about 9 months. There is no background check on a trust. I put both my grown kids on my trust. Just had to add their names. I got great deals on my last 2 silencers. Very big mark up on them. You must of got yours after the July date or was it June?

Reactions: Jshell3
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
The guy that made my 223 silencer did my trust for free. It's fairly simple worded. Not much to it. All they have is my full name no address no SS#

Reactions: JTW
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I started my process in Nov. Obama did an executive order making all of age on trust to have the background check.

If the bill passes I should get my $200 tax refunded though.

Reactions: swsebek
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
He passed that in July. After July mugshot and fingerprints. But I don't think they do a background check on any trust. A trust is not a person

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
You can buy everything you need on eBay and make your own add it to your trust and put your serial # on it file using Efile on the internet and have a legal silencer for around 100 bucks

Reactions: Plumber32
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
They should of already cashed your check. From that date it's 8 months then they can wait another 30 days to mail the stamp

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He passed that in July. After July mugshot and fingerprints. But I don't think they do a background check on any trust. A trust is not a person

Those names on trust (unless under age) have to have background check. They don't need a signature from local Chief of police.

J

Jshell3

USPSA. Limited. Here.
(But, I don't shoot as much as I used to.)
Enhanced Carry.
I'm two small courses away from being an NRA certified instructor.

I'm also a reloaded.

Got a good friend who's an FFL. (Who also is recently an NRA instructor and USPSA member)

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!