Guns and Shooting

Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Here in Mississippi it's open gun carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Some farm fun..

IMG 2335 IMG 2337

RydeAK

RydeAK

Aug 20, 2016
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
A silencer has been next on my list for awhile now... :)

I think I'll get one for 45 ACP first. The reg ammo is subsonic so it should be pretty fun without having to track down the right ammo

Reactions: Ridem32 and JTW
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice....

I'm still waiting for NFA approval for my suppressor.

The bottom two AR's look like they fall under class 3.

The second one down and 4th one down are the SBR's

The last one is a pistol

I think the hearing protection act will go through.

My bolt action .22 supressed is probably the most fun gun I own. All you hear is the click of the bolt going forward

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He passed that in July. After July mugshot and fingerprints. But I don't think they do a background check on any trust. A trust is not a person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope this is one that gets rolled back today/next week if not eliminated when the Hearing protection act passes - Although I like the part where if you are filing as an individual you no longer need the law enforcements sign off - you just have to notify. IT got eaiser for an individual to file and harder for a trust to file

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just ordered a Sig P320 tacops full size... really interested in this gun. Feels good and good trigger. will probably get a smaller frame for it. Love my M&P's which is all I have, but this has potential

Reactions: sharp and Ridem32
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just ordered a Sig P320 tacops full size... really interested in this gun. Feels good and good trigger. will probably get a smaller frame for it. Love my M&P's which is all I have, but this has potential
Talk with @Manwell, he has a TacOps

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
The girls and I shoot. The oldest and I "compete" in speed steel, I shoot Tac Rifle, and hoping to get into F/TR this year. Youngest is still practicing up. We all hunt together as well. I love my AR, but it's a range queen up here in Canada :(

Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
I don't compete but I like to tinker. Here's my current bolt gun project after some testing. Trued, threaded, and bedded the bull barrel myself. Dad did the old school trigger job. Handload 180 boat tails. Speer's I think. SpecWar 762 suppressor. Next up is a a little testing to see how far I can cut the barrel down and keep my load specs. I have a test barrel for that.
FB IMG 1485236412514

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here's my AR. My first build, I think she's puuuuuurty :D . Don't mind the messy desk lol.

Colt Canada (Diemaco) IUR Upper.
Magpul CTR Stock
PWS Buffer Tube
Anderson M16 BCG
Standard buffer and spring
Timney Skeletonized Single Stage Trigger
DPMS Lower and PWS Lower Parts Kit
Troy Ambi Charging Handle
Holosun Red Dot.

IMG 20160106 203846 zpsdr3t3ykx

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I see we have multiple 2nd amendment supporters... Who shoots as a hobby as well? Weather it be competition or just for fun?

I do some pistol, rifle, 2gun, and 3 gun competitions when i have time. Love my AR's as well.
Everyone is a second amendment supporter. No competition, just varmint control on the ranch and self defense.

Reactions: Vikes79

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!