TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Told you! Bahahahahahahaaa!!

View attachment 72294
I need a set of those badly (maybe 2 sets) for myself.
Here's the story.......I have a 5x10 CNC plasma table that is sitting in my garage but I think err...OK I'm afraid it will end of burning the garage down.

Yeah I suppose if I had been a caveman I would have grunted "out cave take fire not safe"

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I need a set of those badly (maybe 2 sets) for myself.
Here's the story.......I have a 5x10 CNC plasma table that is sitting in my garage but I think err...OK I'm afraid it will end of burning the garage down.

Yeah I suppose if I had been a caveman I would have grunted "out cave take fire not safe"
Uummmmm, i dont know what your plasma table has to do with the nuts i made, but ok..lol. I wish i had a plasma table and knew how to use it. I have a plasma cutter though. Its great for if i have to cut curves or big holes in thick metal, but if i have to cut straight lines i just use the angle grinder with cut off wheels. :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!