Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Busting ass today. Got 1 done another in paint and my wife’s in primer. Was nice having my wife here. She’s been around me so long on different things she has a pretty good idea on things. I think she had a bit more motivation with her car in the shop.
View attachment 106179
Shooting for getting hers done this weekend too being it’s got to get some miles on it next weekend
Was brutal welding back up all the torn metal on the quarter and inner structure. Much rather be welding new steel but it all worked out. Not much filler in this one considering. Got the inside all seem sealed back up and under coated.

Where are you headed next weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where are you headed next weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yessir think we’ll be coming over a lot more for the obvious. I can’t wait! Probably be seeing you guys more too possibly with a couple new to the group :D:D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Look good cheers!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Dammit I’d cheers ya but we didn’t have anything at home. All I could find was my wife’s Diet Coke and I’m not to that point quite yet tonight. I’ll get ya tomorrow!

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!