Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and son got a rescue from the shelter back in October. After they signed and paid, the shelter people told her it was deathly afraid of men. 4 months later it still barks at me everytime I walk thru the house. I've tried everything with this damn dog??
Probably trying to warn you of that dam snake! Yuck!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
My wife and son got a rescue from the shelter back in October. After they signed and paid, the shelter people told her it was deathly afraid of men. 4 months later it still barks at me everytime I walk thru the house. I've tried everything with this damn dog??
We rescued a lab when we lived in Atlanta, that was abused by a man and he was afraid of me for about 6 weeks.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
IMG 20190205 171549

The cats are chillin on the other side of the sofa .

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just got my buddy out of a week long hospital stay. Blood work says he is having kidney failure or a bad kidney infection. He goes back for more test Friday. 0a7af178e8555588a068faf9eb59141e

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got my buddy out of a week long hospital stay. Blood work says he is having kidney failure or a bad kidney infection. He goes back for more test Friday. View attachment 106552

I’m sorry to hear that hopefully it’s the infection. How old is he?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just got my buddy out of a week long hospital stay. Blood work says he is having kidney failure or a bad kidney infection. He goes back for more test Friday. View attachment 106552

Sorry to hear that buddy! Hold him tight and give him comfort that’s what he needs. I wish you and him all the best.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks for all the kind words.. this is hard for this old country boy.. he's still very weak. We wrestled every night. When I get in bed he would come running, jump on the bed and pounce on me. Lol. He would make every step I made when I'm home.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!