100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
spoke with my buddy in scottsdale Az today. he said they're getting dumped on. whiteout. here it's a greyout of continual rain. I should go for a puddle busting night ride...
Beaker the muppet show like a boss 1134x750

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Why do your meals look like someone took dump on your plate? Where's the damn color and presentation man? And that plate, it's the color of hardened diarrhea...and all that meat, you'll not be s***ting anytime soon anyway. Damn you, now get back in that kitchen and do it again!!!
Why do you say things like that about plates I love? I don’t understand presentation, that doesn’t effect taste or the way it falls out of your ass...lol
My Dad took us to a buffet tonight for my belated bday. Had about 3 pounds of just steak. It was yummy!
. 00B5C664 79F7 4728 AA55 6D30D8DA6312

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
EF42B12D 74B9 421E 9C19 E3B1555A5660
Taking away all unnecessary electronics for an added baseline model. In a market that keeps adding complexity I think it’s a great idea. Not that I’d buy Polaris but if I was looking it would be my model

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why do you say things like that about plates I love? I don’t understand presentation, that doesn’t effect taste or the way it falls out of your ass...lol
My Dad took us to a buffet tonight for my belated bday. Had about 3 pounds of just steak. It was yummy!
. View attachment 109821
if markymark gives me shart, I'm gonna give it right back. I was just waiting the right opportunity. I was attempting to sound like Gordon Ramsey of Kitchen Nightmares.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
if markymark gives me shart, I'm gonna give it right back. I was just waiting the right opportunity. I was attempting to sound like Gordon Ramsey of Kitchen Nightmares.
Was just messing with you. I wish I wasn’t as picky as I am honestly. It’s embarrassing sometimes when someone spends time to cook an excellent meal. But I’m just an eat and do something else type guy. Didn’t really have prepared meals as a kid so I became simple I guess

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why do your meals look like someone took dump on your plate? Where's the damn color and presentation man? And that plate, it's the color of hardened diarrhea...and all that meat, you'll not be s***ting anytime soon anyway. Damn you, now get back in that kitchen and do it again!!!
I think it should go without saying but I think the presentation all goes to sh#% when it hits your stomach anyway. Just saying;).
This message was brought to you by corn kernels advocating for the right to be mixed in with mashed potatoes.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was just messing with you. I wish I wasn’t as picky as I am honestly. It’s embarrassing sometimes when someone spends time to cook an excellent meal. But I’m just an eat and do something else type guy. Didn’t really have prepared meals as a kid so I became simple I guess
X2

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I’m right there with you on that.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!