Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Can you imagine being the guys going back and finding their riding buddies like that? That is terrible for all involved for sure.
Sucks they got left in the first place. Usually something like a creek crossing people would notice someone didn’t come out. Tragic for sure!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pretty sad, someone should have noticed they were missing long before that happened.
Out of ignorance on the subject and a little curiosity I went looking for how long CO takes to kill. It looks like high concentrations can take you out in under five minutes. People have accidentally killed themselves or family members by opening the rear lift gate on their vehicles with it running and not having other windows open. And of course the common one of running a vehicle in the garage with or without a door open.

Label me a dumbass, but I've had the rear of the van open with it running on many occasions loading or unloading crap. I certainly won't be doing that anymore. Seriously always thought CO took a while, but under 5 minutes is damn quick in reality.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Out of ignorance on the subject and a little curiosity I went looking for how long CO takes to kill. It looks like high concentrations can take you out in under five minutes. People have accidentally killed themselves or family members by opening the rear lift gate on their vehicles with it running and not having other windows open. And of course the common one of running a vehicle in the garage with or without a door open.

Label me a dumbass, but I've had the rear of the van open with it running on many occasions loading or unloading crap. I certainly won't be doing that anymore. Seriously always thought CO took a while, but under 5 minutes is damn quick in reality.
Situational awareness is key, it’s the reason I’m always looking to see who’s around me and why I never sit with my back to people in a room. Same goes for being aware CO, if they were drunk they never had a chance. If you start a car in the garage without opening the door you can smell somethings wrong pretty quick. All in all it’s a loss of life that was preventable if everyone were on the same page.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@nbomar, Thank you sir . Fits mine just fine .And Cheers 6a05ee080c89c921ec5d35574a7fef5b

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
advertisement