Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Whiskey is quicker on those days
Lol. Had to give up on that stuff long time ago because everything goes down as quickly. That can become its own animal. That’s why I stick to light as you do usually.
f*** though seriously holy s*** sometimes. All access to everything I love is f***ing snowed in. All these weekend trips we’ve been doing in hotels is an expensive bandaid. I flip out a lot and do apologize but dealing with the bulls*** I can’t handle this f***ing city life much longer. Need to figure a way out of the chaos before it turns on us. Every year gets worse. I don’t need the beautiful house, new cars and white picket fence. I f***ing need a shack in the middle of the woods with my family and friends with a big f***ing fire and no bulls***. That’s what I need.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
One of them days. Seems to be more and more lately. Haven’t wanted to take s*** for nothing lately. Most of us need to work to play but if there’s not enough play and work sucks it takes a toll.
Well that’s me right now. Making the best of a bad deal.
Cheers to better days!!!
View attachment 114339
I've had several of those days recently...where it seems like everything i touch blows up in my face. Spent 1/2 the day dealing with garbage ford engineering. Dumb f***ing bastards...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've had several of those days recently...where it seems like everything i touch blows up in my face. Spent 1/2 the day dealing with garbage ford engineering. Dumb f***ing bastards...
As you know I eat and breathe Cummins, Toyota,Honda,older Nissan but do understand all manufactures suck at times. I like dependability over anything and try to stay away from those other vehicles, I’m not Ford but some are good and some are even favorites of mine. Gave up on the original Shelby Cobra long ago but someday when I’m still flipping Ford s*** I’ll be doing it happily from my Foxbody Cobra with a side mount. Simple guy here lol but there are some good Fords. Even us Mopar guys can appreciate that. One of my favorite all time cars is a 72 Nova Wagon. Go figure!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol. Had to give up on that stuff long time ago because everything goes down as quickly. That can become its own animal. That’s why I stick to light as you do usually.
f*** though seriously holy s*** sometimes. All access to everything I love is f***ing snowed in. All these weekend trips we’ve been doing in hotels is an expensive bandaid. I flip out a lot and do apologize but dealing with the bulls*** I can’t handle this f***ing city life much longer. Need to figure a way out of the chaos before it turns on us. Every year gets worse. I don’t need the beautiful house, new cars and white picket fence. I f***ing need a shack in the middle of the woods with my family and friends with a big f***ing fire and no bulls***. That’s what I need.
Cheers to that CP, the older I get, the more I get what you’re saying. I’ve spent all of my 20’s and almost all of my 30’s working at least two jobs and trying to achieve the American Dream, new house, nice vehicles, toys and weekend property. Sometimes I think about selling out and going to the cabin, everything paid for and just chill. Maybe one day, here’s to you bud.
41CBE538 5398 4E7B 9903 55D751FC856E

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You know it's real refreshing when you get to work with a REAL professional, like Allen Madewell architectural design out of Tulsa OK, It's a real pleasure!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
As you know I eat and breathe Cummins, Toyota,Honda,older Nissan but do understand all manufactures suck at times. I like dependability over anything and try to stay away from those other vehicles, I’m not Ford but some are good and some are even favorites of mine. Gave up on the original Shelby Cobra long ago but someday when I’m still flipping Ford s*** I’ll be doing it happily from my Foxbody Cobra with a side mount. Simple guy here lol but there are some good Fords. Even us Mopar guys can appreciate that. One of my favorite all time cars is a 72 Nova Wagon. Go figure!
Yeah...those Mazda fords are pretty good!

Everybody drops a turd in the punch bowl on occasion. Ford just seems to drop the most. In fact, fords bowl is now a turd bowl with some punch in it.
The fox body 5.0's were the "it" car when i was in my late teens. Always wanted one...cheap and fast.

And as much as i love ma Mopar, the Daimler era stuff is just garbage. Maybe not the design...but the cheapness of the parts is obvious.

You know it's real refreshing when you get to work with a REAL professional, like Allen Madewell architectural design out of Tulsa OK, It's a real pleasure!

As is often the case, i have no ideal what you are talking about.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah...those Mazda fords are pretty good!

Everybody drops a turd in the punch bowl on occasion. Ford just seems to drop the most. In fact, fords bowl is now a turd bowl with some punch in it.
The fox body 5.0's were the "it" car when i was in my late teens. Always wanted one...cheap and fast.

And as much as i love ma Mopar, the Daimler era stuff is just garbage. Maybe not the design...but the cheapness of the parts is obvious.

As is often the case, i have no ideal what you are talking about.
Well? HA! May have responded to the wrong post/thread !

advertisement
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers to that CP, the older I get, the more I get what you’re saying. I’ve spent all of my 20’s and almost all of my 30’s working at least two jobs and trying to achieve the American Dream, new house, nice vehicles, toys and weekend property. Sometimes I think about selling out and going to the cabin, everything paid for and just chill. Maybe one day, here’s to you bud.
View attachment 114348
Yes sir, whiskey in a pint jar, sweet tea in a qt. Lol

J

JTW

I prefer the why not both menality..

advertisement