mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mid 60’s here today, the snow is going away rapidly.
Marinated Tru-Tip on the Traeger, life is good.

4133BF90 F6CA 4253 8E47 B81AD7C20FE6

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs needs to expand (i guess backwards) to a ATV section to make a one stop shop website. I saw a usb port on the inside of the glove box on the left fender of a foreman, fully waterproof inside and out and was wondering what i needed to make that? @Neohio

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 116355 Here is the better pic, and yes that is his white diesel. The guy he bought it from took a long bed 2500 and cut the frame to fit a short bed. My son bought it and put a tailgate,rear bumper and hitch on it. It still has the 6 inch stack on it but I had some factory late model mufflers and tail pipes left over from all those 6.7 deletes I did. The mufflers are very short and are a straight through 4 inch. He is going to retrofit it on there.
Man I missed this. That is very cool. Something you wouldn’t expect to ever see. Looks good with the sport bumpers too. Love seeing built not bought projects.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is that from the questionable cruise trip?
Yes, if you go,swim with the Dolphins or something different. They said that hurricanes prevent the growth of big trees! No kidding! Of course they told us after our commitment! We should have swam in this water instead!
IMG 0694

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes, if you go,swim with the Dolphins or something different. They said that hurricanes prevent the growth of big trees! No kidding! Of course they told us after our commitment! We should have swam in this water instead!
View attachment 116441
It did kinda look like just sticker bushes. I still think it’s kinda cool.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!