Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’ll try to get there sooner, but I do wanna attend the takeover and there’s still 2ish feet of snow on the ground
Snows going pretty fast. It’s been warm,hit 70 today and forecast looks great. Been pissy with all the snow and was worried it would be there through April but it’s looking good

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m already in process. I have made offers and counter offers and waiting for a answer tomorrow

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs needs to expand (i guess backwards) to a ATV section to make a one stop shop website. I saw a usb port on the inside of the glove box on the left fender of a foreman, fully waterproof inside and out and was wondering what i needed to make that? @Neohio
Any chance you have a pic?
Where do you want it located?
What year foreman? I'll dig thru some parts listings.

Reactions: sharp
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
the real question is it strong enough for a supercharger or a turbo???
The real question: Why has Ford been building and using (for decades) complex, physically huge, expensive OHC engines that (until more recent times) don't even perform as well as the competition's 2-valve pushrod engines?
Maybe a light finally went on.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The real question: Why has Ford been building and using (for decades) complex, physically huge, expensive OHC engines that (until more recent times) don't even perform as well as the competition's 2-valve pushrod engines?
Maybe a light finally went on.
I read somewhere that is was for better torque and fuel economy in a truck that works more than rides around empty. The overhead cam engines make their horsepower at a higher rpm range.

Reactions: DG Rider
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Cheers from a Kentuckian in Mississippi!
IMG 0699

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!